The Deaconesses, in cooperation with the Pastor and Deacons, are responsible for the guidance, nurture, and leadership of the congregation. The duties of the Deaconesses include:
- Assisting the Pastor and Deacons with Communion.
- Assisting the Pastor and Deacons with Baptism.
- Visiting sick, shut-in and bereaved members.
- Mentoring and counseling women of the congregation.
- Supporting new converts and assisting them in becoming acclimated to the church.
- Collaborating with the Trustees, Deacons, and other Church groups, as requested by the Chair of Deaconesses or the Pastor.
- Providing outreach and evangelism in the community
• President- Betty J. Hudspeth
• 1st Vice President- Vina Coleman
• 2nd Vice President- Alice Reeves