• The Missions Clothing Bank serves anyone in need of immediate clothing.
• It is open to everyone in our church, in our community and in our surrounding communities.
• It offers clothing that is new or gently used, clean and ready to wear.
• The Ebenezer Woman’s Missionary Union (WMU) and the Baptist Men/Brotherhood collaboratively operate the Missions Clothing Bank. The spirit of our service is guided by hearts devoted to service.
• When customers visit the Missions Clothing Bank, they will be greeted by the staff on hand and treated with compassion and dignity.
Guidelines and Procedures
• There is a limit to what each customer may take from the Clothing Bank.
• Each person will be offered one clothing item (dress, skirt or pants and a blouse combination, or pants and top combination, or suit) accessories and a pair of shoes per visit. Everything will be subject to availability.
• Agency referrals and walk-ins will be accepted on the scheduled date.
Hours of Operation
* Mondays 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
* On Mondays, the church will be locked.
* There will be a Missions Clothing Bank sign directing the visitors to ring the bell.
* The sign will also have the Operation Hours.
* A member of the Baptist Men/Brotherhood will be in attendance managing the door.
* The Missions Clothing Bank will be closed on days the church is closed.
Ebenezer Baptist Church
2nd Floor, Education Building
1010 East 10th Street
Austin, TX 78702
• Items will be collected only when someone is present to accept the clothing.
• Bins will be placed in the Fellowship Hall foyer on Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings for collection of donated clothing items.
Clothing Items Accepted
• Only new, gently used, clean and ready-to-wear clothing
• Blouses, skirts, pants, jeans, dresses and suits for women
• Shirts, jeans and slacks for men
• Especially, needed: all sizes of children’s and youth clothing.
• Only new and packaged underwear. Swimsuits must be new.
• Tees (tops)
• Long/short sleeved shirts
• Flannel shirts
• Regular sweat shirts
• Hats, coats, boots and shoes (Must be in good condition)
• Purses, backpacks (Must be in good condition)
• Maternity clothing and uniforms (like work, school, boy scouts and girl scouts) accepted