The Trustees, in cooperation with the Pastor, are responsible for maintaining and improving Church property. The duties of the Trustees are:
- To maintain and improve Church property.
- To appoint a Personnel Committee that will be responsible, in conjunction with the Pastor, for hiring, terminating, and determining compensation for Church and Ministry staff.
- To review and sign all legal documents of the congregation, where required.
- To supervise janitorial staff.
- To collaborate with the Deacons, Deaconesses and other Church groups, as requested by the Chair of Trustees or the Pastor.